Saturday, April 21, 2012

German Chocolate Cake Rice Krispy Treats

Okay I know Rice Kripsy treats isn't much of a recipe, nothing to ooh and awe over but I needed something sweet. I gotta have my fix, you know it being Saturday and my cheat day and all.  I have a very good excuse to put my plans for an ultimate cupcake on the back burner till tomorrow. SUN! the weather was a.m.a.z.i.n.g today, Just gorgeous outside. So tomorrow I will have to wait for my ultimate cupcake because today was all about soaking up some vitamin D.
There is a fun ingredient in these Rice Krispy treats, it's all about the marshmallows I found at the commissary. I picked up some german chocolate cake flavored marshmallows that are coated in coconut and have been drooling to use them forever. So whats easier for a sweet tooth fix then whipping up Rice Krispy treats in under 15 minutes.

German Chocolate Cake Rice Krispy Treats
By Oishii Treats

Time: 15 Minutes

Ingredients
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Bag of german chocolate cake marshmallows 
1 Cup mini marshmallows
5 Cups rice crispy cereal 

Directions
grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
On the stove top on low to medium heat melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pot. once melted add you cereal and combined until fully mixed.  Pour into greased pan and using a big sheet of wax paper push down the rice krispy mixture until even. 




1 comment:

  1. I love the shapes! My little cousins will love it! Can't wait to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...